Wonder Nation

...affection for humanity and love of weirdity...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Who Am I by Animashaun Nasirudeen (Mr Nass)

WHO AM I?
Many know not of my existence and even the few who does do not know about me... Who am I? A simple but puzzled question that's worth answering.

I am a hero! This is as much everyone's dream though there are different views of who a hero is and what makes one a hero but what better is there to being a hero than saving lives?
I am a magician! Magic isn't all about the ''abracadabra'' that we all know. Communicating, relating, interpreting and forming bond with that which speaks not is the actual magic.
I am a legend! Believe it or not, I am a legend because I have B.Sc. in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Parasitology, Microbiology and many more sciences of health significance.
You still don't believe I'm a legend? Of course I am because I am a dentist, surgeon, psychiatrist, orthopaedist, radiologist  and more...you know why I am all of these? Lemme tell you now, its all because I am a VETERINARIAN!

ANIMASHAUN A NASIRUDEEN  (MR NASS)
400L, FVM, UDUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO GETS THE GLORY?

Team work is a very interesting thing, in fact, ability to work efficiently in a team is an asset to some employee. It is also the best a...